How to Lucid Dream
How to Remember Dreams
Use ElderBlu Mugwort Tea for Sleep & Lucid Dreaming
Our premium Deep Dreams Tea (loose leaf) will leave you speechless; this is one of our most popular teas due to its surprising, unique floral flavor and its remarkable effect on sleep and dreams. Additionally, Mugwort Uses are extensive. Best known as an effective Sleep Tea, there are a number of health Benefits of Mugwort. Here are some worthwhile attributes of this spectacular herbal blend:
- Unique Organic Mugwort Tea Infusion ~ Our proprietary blend is far beyond what you will find with any big, assembly-line corporate brand. Check the ingredients.
- Our all natural, organic ingredients are made in small batches, with no artificial flavors, preservatives, additives, or GMOs. And it's caffeine free.
- Lucid Dream Tea ~ Sometimes referred to as Mugwart Tea, our Organic mugwort, plus our proprietary blend, is well known to encourage lucid dreaming and remembering dreams.
- Delicious Taste ~ Our Mugwort Tea, with ginger, licorice, and cinnamon provides a nice, sweet finish. Works well with your choice of tea bag or tea infuser.
- Steeping Directions ~ Mugwort Tea needs a good boil, but steep time depends on desired outcome. Steep at least 5 minutes to extract optimum benefits.
- The PERFECT BLEND ~ Our perfect, tested proportion of Mugwort, cardamom, fennel, ginger, lemongrass, licorice, saffron, holy basil, rosebuds, and cinnamon provide the full health benefits of antioxidants, anti-inflammation, circulation stimulation, and great taste.
This is our most enchanting blend with organic Mugwart , a light fragrance of rosebuds, the healing qualities of tulsi and ginger, plus a lingering cinnamon sweetness.
For millenia, Mugwort has been used for flavoring beverages, and known as a wonderful Natural Sleep Aid stimulating lucid dreams and remembering dreams.
What sets our tea blend apart?
Great taste plus a host of health benefits from a wide range of organic ingredients!
Our gourmet, organic, Sleep Tea is a rare find. Our other ingredients combine with the Mugwort to offer antioxidants, help with inflammation, digestion, arthritis, fatigue, and circulation.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp. of Mugwort Tea to the infuser of choice, and place in cup
- Pour 8 fl oz. of boiling water over the blend. Let steep for at least 5-8 minutes or until desired strength
- Organic Mugwort
- Holy Basil (tulsi)
This blend is Caffeine free
Our unique and outstanding tea will become a traditional favorite.